On 27 April 2016, the European Union (EU) adopted the General Data Protection Regulation (EU679 / 2016, hereinafter referred to as the Regulation), often referred to as the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
Here are some basic information about the protection of privacy and the conditions of processing personal data of users who visit our website www.herman- partnerji.si (hereinafter referred to as the "website") in accordance with the Regulation.
The regulation and its provisions are primarily intended to establish a framework for the protection of personal data of individuals when organizations process, ie collect, process, transmit or store such data. The word processing hereinafter means the collection, processing, transfer, storage of personal data. There can be all four activities, just one of them, or there can be any combination.
When processing your personal information, we comply with the principles of legality, fairness and transparency, purpose limitation, minimum data size, accuracy, storage restriction, integrity and confidentiality.
|Purpose and legal basis||We will use your information (i) to analyze the usability and quality of the Website and to ensure its safe operation, since we have a legitimate interest in improving the Services on the Website and protecting the Website from misuse and intrusion; (ii) to manage your requests and queries and answering them because we have a legitimate interest to meet your wishes and requirements, since you are our customer or user; (iii) to take action on your request for a meeting or job application.|
|Rights||In addition to the other rights detailed in the supplementary information, you have the right to access, correct or delete your personal information, and under certain conditions you have the right to object to the use of your personal information. We have organized a contact point at Herman & Partners to address your questions or requests regarding your personal information (and their processing) and the exercise of your rights. You can write to us at: email@example.com|
Complete privacy policies on the website
What categories of personal information do we process?
- Information about browsing and using the Website, including the type of Web browser and operating system you use, your IP address, the date and time of your connection to our site, the number of sessions, and your geographical location in connection with third-party map services. Sending this information is voluntarily. If you do not provide the information, we cannot provide our site to you.
- Contact information, including your name and email address, phone number, and the messages you send us. The provision of this information is voluntary. If you do not provide the information, we will not be able to identify or respond to your query or request.
- Job application information, including your name and email address, telephone number, CV or portfolio, and the message you send us. The provision of this information is voluntary. If you do not provide the information, we will not be able to provide you with information regarding your job application.
When you provide us with your personal contact information, you must guarantee (i) that you are authorized to provide this information; (ii) that you have notified your contact perso (s) of the contents of this notice and (iii) that you make sure that your personal information is updated and accurate after you have provided it to us.
We may process your information on the following legal bases:
- Consent: In certain cases, we may ask you for consent to the processing of your personal data (in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR")). If consent is the basis of our processing, you may revoke it at any time. Revoking consent does not have any effect on processing data based on your consent before you have actually revoked consent.
- Legitimate interest: Data processing may also be based on our legitimate interest in considering your claim or complaint or in responding to legal claims (in accordance with GDPR Article 6 (1) (f)).
- Contract: processing is necessary for the implementation of the contract, the contracting party is an individual which the personal data represents or to implement measures at the request of such a person before concluding the contract;
- Legal Obligations: We may process your information based on our legal obligations to respond to requests from official bodies or courts (pursuant to Article 6 (1) (c) and (e) of the GDPR).
- Legal Claims: We may process your information to establish, implement or defend in the case of legal claims in response to third-party claims (in accordance with GDPR Articles 6 (1) (f) and 9 (2) (f)).
The purposes of processing, the categories of data processed and the legal bases used are given in the table below:
|Purpose of data processing||Category of processed data||Legal basis|
|Analyze the usability and quality of a website and ensure its safe operation||Information about browsing and using the Website||Legitimate interest|
|Manage and respond to your requests, queries and complaints||Contact information Information on past experience (resume/CV) and portfolio||Legitimate interest|
|Take action on your appointment and employment request||Contact information Information on past experience (resume/CV) and portfolio||Consensus|
We will only retain your personal information for as long as it requires the achievement of the purposes for which it was collected, including compliance with legal requirements. In determining the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of personal information, the potential risk of harm in the event of unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your personal data, the ability to achieve these purposes in other ways, and applicable legal requirements. In some cases, we may anonymize your personal information so that it can no longer be linked to you, in which case we may use such information without informing you. We will retain information about browsing and using the Website for up to 6 months from our last visit to our site. We will retain your contact information (for the purpose of a meeting or employment) for two years from our last contact with us, unless otherwise provided by applicable law.
We may share or disclose your personal information:
- (i) Our Service Providers: The Website is hosted by Etos Solutions (Industrial Street 1, 1000 Ljubljana) on Azure servers provided as a data controller by Microsoft Ireland Operations Limited (Contact Address: Data Protection Officer ( protection of personal data), One Microsoft Place, South County Business Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18, Ireland; tel efon: (+353) 1 850 940 940).
You are entitled to the following rights:
- Right of access: You have the right to find out if we have your personal information and in this case to request what information we have. We also need to answer questions such as - among other things - why we use your personal information, provide details about the information we have, and who we have provided access to. However, this is not an absolute right and the interests of other individuals may limit your right of access.
- Right to rectify: At your request, we must correct incorrect personal information or supplement incomplete personal information.
- Right of erasure (right to be forgotten): In some cases, at the request of the person concerned, we must delete personal data.
- Right to Restrict Processing: At the request of the person concerned, we may have to restrict the use of personal data in some cases. In such cases, the data may only be used for limited to separate purposes as required by law.
- Right to Data Transfer: In certain cases, you have the right to send your personal information that we have access to in a structured, generally usable and machine- readable form, and then you have the right to pass this information to us without our opposition.
- The right to opposition: You have a right, on grounds related to your particular situation, at any time object to the processing of their personal information with us, and this may require us that your personal information is no longer processing. If you have the right to object and have it raised and your objection is well founded, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes. The exercise of this right is free of charge.
- Right to complain: You also have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority in the Member State where you reside because of a alleged GDPR violation. If you are resident in Slovenia, this is the Office of the Information Commissioner: https://www.ip-rs.si/.
We may provide additional information or respond to your request for the exercise of your rights listed above. To contact us, send us an e-mail with a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org