Mercator is the largest employer and leading retailer in Slovenia and, more broadly, in the Adriatic region. In order to advance business growth and development, it was necessary to transfer the ownership of shares in Mercator to a newly established holding company called Fortenova, a process which also included a restructuring of long-term financial commitments. Mercator operates in five different markets, so relationship management and corporate communication with key stakeholders and decision-makers is of the utmost strategic importance.
After the transfer of ownership, an online regional press conference was held using the format of a television show. The media and key stakeholders received exclusive access to both view and participate in this press conference which brought together Mercator and their suppliers from throughout the region, to offer insight into the further development of this already leading brand.
- conceptual and content design of the corporate event
- development of key messages
- recommendations for communication with key stakeholders and decision makers
- development of the overall image of the regional online press conference
- planning, organisation, implementation and control of the corporate event
- video production and distribution
- media relations