The Forum of International Research and Development Pharmaceutical Companies organises the Value of Innovation professional conference every year, the goal of which is to present the latest trends in research and development in the pharmaceutical industry. Last year, measures against the spread of the coronavirus meant that there were no classic analogue events, like professional conferences. It was essential for the client that the conference was prepared in full, including all the relevant domestic and foreign guests, despite the restrictions involved.
We developed a concept for a virtual professional conference that complied with all restrictions adopted to prevent the spread of Covid-19. We designed a website and visuals as well as established a registration platform for the event.
- website design
- communication support
- organisational, logistics and content support for the organisation of the conference
- establishing a registration system
- preparing the concept of the virtual conference
- recording and editing speeches
- managing the conference preparation process
- designing visuals
- managing stakeholders
- invitations for participants
- studio set-up
- media relations, preparing invitations for media and press releases
- analysis and evaluation of the conference